I have a quick little post tonight to thank Sharvina.y for nominating me for the Sunshine Blogger Award! It is a recognition bloggers receive for posting inspiring, creative or informative posts.
This is how nominated bloggers should proceed:
- Thank the blogger for nominating them and link back to their blog
- Answer the 11 questions asked by the blogger who nominated you
- Nominate 11 other blogs and give them 11 questions to answer
- Notify your nominees
- List the rules and display the sunshine blogger award logo in your post
My answers to Sharvina’s Questions:
1. Which country are you blogging from? I blog from England, UK.
2. What brought you to blogging? I wanted to share my experiences and hear about similar experiences. A community of sound understanding appeals to me and I feel that’s one of the many positive outcomes of blogging.
3. Your driving force for regular blogging? I would LOVE to blog more regularly, time is not on my side. I plan on posting more frequently but the driving force of posting at all is the interaction with fellow bloggers.
4. What are your hobbies? My hobby doubles up as a degree too. I am a workaholic to my university course. I study fashion and work on my projects from 9am to midnight, 6/7 days of the week. I CAN’T GET ENOUGH!
5. Your favourite book? Honestly, I don’t read books as such. Is that really bad?? I have a favourite pattern cutting book though?? – Metric Pattern Cutting for Women’s Wear by Winifred Aldrich
6. Your favourite author? N/A
7. What makes you laugh the most? Myself and my Mum are the funniest pair when we are together haha, my Boyfriend is pretty funny too 🙂
8. Your time management tip? compartmentalized EVERYTHING. Over estimate how long things will take, you’ll be happily surprised when you complete it early.
9. Your idea of independence? I love being independent. When I first moved to uni it took some adjusting but I love being in my own house living by my own rules. I would say I am pretty independent, I moved to London on my own, knowing no one!
10. Your most valuable quotation? ‘You make me be a better me’
11. Did you enjoy your last vacation? YES! I went on a girls holiday to a festival in Croatia. I have actually booked my next holiday tonight! Fuerteventura – I cannot wait!
The 11 Sunshine Bloggers I nominate are:
- Formula For Fabulous
- The Champagne Diaries
- Jen H.
- Knackered Dad
- Thoughtful Fox
- Jane Gealy
Hoping my nominees will accept this award and answer these questions in detail, you can find out more about the Sunshine Blogger Award here. This is such a nice idea of spreading appreciation and acknowledgment through the community.
The 11 Questions to my nominees are:
- What provoked you to start blogging?
- What’s your current, biggest ambition?
- Where is your dream travel destination?
- What’s the weirdest food combination you enjoy?
- Do you enjoy lighthearted blogs or the more serious/ thought-provoking ones?
- Tips on growing as a blogger?
- Can you remember the last compliment you gave to someone?
- Are you a believer in fait?
- Do you believe in love at first sight?
- Are you interested or scared off (by the media) in politics?
- Favourite inspirational quote?
Please pass it on!
Thank you so much for reading!