Welcome to my blog! Here I will be sharing with you many different topics such as;
- My experience throughout my FINAL year of university
- Beauty (including my acne journey)
- And general lifestyle posts
So that is what to expect from me! For now, this is just a little introductory post, I have devised a list of 10 facts about me so you can get to know me. If you like what you see as a rough, first post, please make sure you follow me and leave a comment with suggestions on posts you would like to see 🙂 Now onto the list, enjoy!!!
- My full first name is Katie-Louise but I am known as Lou and have been for as long as I can remember.
- I currently study Fashion at the University of Derby. I am about to enter my fourth and final year after completing a placement year and gaining a Diploma in Professional Practice.
- I was born in Lincoln, England and have lived here my whole life up until the point I moved to Derby for uni in 2014.
- Acne has been the bane of my life since the age of 11, I am now 21 and still trying everything to combat it. (PLEASE comment your acne curing suggestions!!)
- Travelling and holidays are passions of mine and it is my mission to get out of Europe next year and travel to somewhere further away.
- I have been to 8 Festivals, 7 of which I have been to with my mum she is the worlds coolest Mum.
- I passed the opportunity to learn to drive when I turned 17, but I’m now sooo desperate to. I aim to take a crash course of driving lessons when I finish university.
- In September 2016, I moved to London for 4 months for a placement. I hated it. But hope to try it again sometime with friends so I don’t have the overwhelming lonely feeling.
- I have a very small amount of friends because my instincts are extremely good at sussing people out. I love the fact the friends I have are friends for life. ❤
- My family is split and I wouldn’t have it any other way. I grew up living with my Mum and older sister and I also have a very close relationship with my Dad, Step mum and two younger brothers (ages 12 and 4).
Thank you so much for reading!
Keep your eyes peeled for my first ‘topical’ post.
p.s. The photograph is blurred because it’s a scan of a disposable